- Location : 549 Sang 2-dong, Wonmi-gu, Bucheon City
- Established around a lake, Sangdong Lake Park is a large park that covers182,000㎡ of land.
From the artificially built lake with its water holding capacity of 10,000 tons, it is not difficult to imagine its huge scale. Its wooden bridge allows pedestrians to stroll along the waterside, and several waterfront decks here and there help visitors to relish the beauty of nature. You can also find sports facilities such as an inline skating rink, gated ball field, and a badminton court while enjoying various performances and exhibits in the three large squares. There are many attractions including the Fantastic Studio and the world famous architecture museum, etc., in front of the lake park. This has become a must-visit attraction for weekend trips to Bucheon.
- Location : 1177 Jung-dong, Wonmi-gu, Bucheon City
- The representative park of Bucheon has a large pond and fountain, and has a total area of 124,000㎡. Built in December 1993, the park may give first-time visitors the wrong impression as just a "forest park" with "lots of old trees." At the center, there is a uniquely shaped tower symbolizing Bucheon City that is surrounded by a space that assumes the role of plaza. There is an outdoor music hall topped with a bright green roof beside the plaza, and its stage is always showcasing various events and performances throughout the year.
- Location : San 38-3, Dodang-dong, Wonmi-gu, Bucheon City
- Established in 1998, the million rose blossom garden is the nation’s largest rose garden with its 200,000 rose bushes. Early summer in June, the Mt. Dodang rose garden is filled with sweet fragrance of roses. Steel framework is used to grow rose vines to form various shapes such as arch tunnels (rose tunnel) and animal models of elephants, crocodiles, cows, etc., which are especially popular among children. The poem monuments in the garden are another unique attraction, and visitors often enjoy relaxing and reading these poems among the roses.